PLEASE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THE “Legal Considerations, Risk and Disclaimer” SCHEDULE CAREFULLY.
WE RECOMMEND YOU CONSULT A LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S) OR EXPERTS FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE.
Following document may contain specific forward-looking statements including terms like believe, assume, expect, forecast, project, may, could, might, will or similar expressions, and such forward looking statements are subjected to known and unknown risks.
The Company does not recommend purchasing Tokens for speculative investment purposes.
Such tokens are not designed for investment purposes and should not be considered as a type of investment. You acknowledge, understand and agree that holding COI Tokens is not a guarantee, representation or warranty that the holder will be able to use the Company, or receive any tokens utilized by the Company.
You acknowledge and agree that you are not purchasing COI Tokens for purposes of investment, speculation, as some type of arbitrage strategy, for immediate resale or other financial purposes.
You acknowledge that all purchases of COI Tokens are final and nonrefundable, and the Company is not required to provide a refund for any reason and that you will not receive money or other compensation or any form of a refund, and you consent to no right of withdrawal from the ICO.
COI Tokens do not entitle you to any equity, corporate governance, dividends, voting or similar right or entitlement in the Company or in any of its affiliated companies.
Tokens are sold as digital assets, similar to downloadable software, digital music and the like. We do not recommend that you purchase Tokens unless you have prior experience with cryptographic tokens, block-chain-based software and distributed ledger technology and unless you have taken independent professional advice.
Citizens, nationals, residents (tax or otherwise) and/or green card holders of each of: South Korea; the People’s Republic of China; State of Israel; United States or any other jurisdiction which prohibits the possession, dissemination or communication of the Available Information and/or prohibits participation in the Token Sale or the purchase of Tokens or any such similar activity or any other Restricted Persons are not permitted to participate in the Token Sale.
In no event shall the Company or any current or former Company Representatives be liable for the Excluded Liability Matters.
The Company does not make or purport to make, and hereby disclaims, any representation, warranty or undertaking in any form whatsoever to any entity or person, including any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the truth, accuracy and completeness of any of the information set out in the Available Information.
You should carefully consider and evaluate each of the risk factors and all other information contained in the Terms before deciding to participate in the Token Sale.
TOKEN SALE RISK
- There is no prior market for Tokens and the Token Sale may not result in an active or liquid market for the Tokens.
- Future sales or issuance of the Tokens could materially and adversely affect the market price of Tokens.
- Negative publicity may materially and adversely affect the price of the Tokens.
- There is no assurance of any success of the Company’s business platform or any future Token functionality.
- The market price of the Tokens may fluctuate following the Token Sale.
- The private keys to the escrow wallet may be compromised and the cryptocurrencies may not be able to be disbursed.
- The Token may be significantly influenced by cryptocurrency market trends, and Token value may be severely depreciated due to unrelated events in the cryptocurrency markets.
- The use of the Tokens may come under the scrutiny of government institutions.
- The ownership of Tokens may fall under new and unpredicted taxation laws that will erode Token benefits.
- There may be unanticipated risks arising from the Tokens.
- Applicable laws and regulations may limit the utility, functionality, accessibility and transferability of the Tokens.
- Crowd sales have been known to come under malicious attacks from hackers and/or other parties resulting in theft of tokens. Such events may inflict massive losses on buyers and the company.
- The user’s Wallet or Wallet service provider may not be technically compatible with the COI token ERC-20 protocol and may result with a complete loss of the contribution.
Company related risk:
- The Company may be materially and adversely affected if it fails to effectively manage its operations as its business develops and evolves, which would have a direct impact on its ability to maintain or operate the Company’s business platform and/or develop structure and/or license any future Token functionality.
- The Company may experience system failures, unplanned interruptions in its network or services, hard- ware or software defects, security breaches or other causes that could adversely affect the Company’s infrastructure network, and/or the Company’s business platform.
- The Company may in the future be dependent in part on the location and data center facilities of third parties.
- General global market and economic conditions may have an adverse effect on the Company’s operating performance, results of operations and/or cash flows.
- The Company or the Tokens may be affected by newly implemented regulations.
- The Company may not be able to pay any anticipated rewards in the future.
Nothing in this document constitutes investment, legal tax or other advice nor is it to be relied upon in making an investment decision. You are responsible for your personal finances. Although we try to bring accurate information, under no circumstances can or do the Carbon Offset Initiative and its owners, contributors, authors and partners warrant the completeness or accuracy of the content, or its usefulness for any particular purpose. Therefore, the Carbon Offset Initiative and its owners, contributors, authors and partners make absolutely no promises or warranties, nor accept responsibility for any liability, injury or damage that you may cause or incur when using the information provided in this document. All information and content provided in this document is to be used on an “as is” basis. We encourage you to thoroughly research all information provided on this site with other advice out on the web and from other sources, and weigh it to your particular circumstances to be applied accordingly. None of the information provided on this document is meant to be used in replacement of professional advice and the users are encouraged to seek such advice before making any decision. It is solely up to the user to determine if advice is safe and suitable for their particular situation. Estimate returns are not actual returns and there is no guarantee that any future returns will persist and/or generate further returns. No recommendation is made, positive or otherwise, regarding individual securities or tokens mentioned herein. No guarantee is made as to the accuracy of the information provided which has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable although controlled. The information contained in this document is intended only for the use of the person whom Carbon Offset Initiative has provided the material to.
The Carbon Offset Initiative is not an investment advisor or a broker and therefore does not participate in the offer, sale or distribution of securities, nor does it provide any investment advice.
Regarding the EU GDPR’, we inform you that this document is using cookies. When you visit this document, our web server automatically records details about your visit (for example, the web site which you visit us from, the type of browser software used, the Carbon Offset Initiative document pages that you actually visit including the date and the duration of your visit). However, such data are never connected to a specific user. Moreover, Carbon Offset Initiative does not collect any personal data?. All information and materials published, distributed or otherwise made available on this document are provided for informational purposes, for your non-commercial, personal use only. No information or materials published on this document constitutes a solicitation, an offer, or a recommendation to buy or sell any investment instruments, to effect any transactions, or to conclude any legal act of any kind whatsoever.
The content of this document should not be considered financial advice in any circumstance. You are responsible for your personal finances. Although we try to bring accurate information, under no circumstances can or do the co-initiative.io owners, contributors, authors and partners warrant the completeness or accuracy of the content found on our site, or its usefulness for any particular purpose.
Therefore, the co-initiative.io owners, contributors, authors and partners make absolutely no promises or warranties, nor accept responsibility for any liability, injury or damage that you may cause or incur when using the information provided on the document. Also we cannot and do not make any promises that our content or service will be delivered to you uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. All information and content provided on co-initiative.io is to be used on an “as is” basis. We encourage you to thoroughly research all information provided on this site with other advice out on the web and from other sources, and weigh it to your particular circumstances to be applied accordingly. None of the information provided on co-initiative.io is meant to be used in replacement of professional advice and the users are encouraged to seek such advice before making any decision. It is solely up to the user to determine if advice is safe and suitable for their particular situation.